Nov 27. 0 Notes.
Nov 26. 0 Notes.
Nov 25. 0 Notes.
Nov 09. 14013 Notes.
Nov 09. 230453 Notes.
Nov 09. 13711 Notes.
Nov 09. 5129 Notes.
Nov 09. 57895 Notes.
Nov 09. 2522 Notes.
Nov 09. 28357 Notes.
- First apply Urba Decay Primer all over lid up to brow
- Apply (7, orange) by Sonia Kashuk Instructional Eye Shadow Palette with a big, fluffy, tapered brush from crease to near brow bone— blend evenly
- Then dab and rub in Too-Faced Glitter Glue ONLY on lid(under orange and to the lash line, even near inner eye)
- Next apply (2, cream) by Sonia Kashuk Instructional Eye Shadow Palette (glitter tan) with a “C” brush, dab evenly onto lid and onto the Glitter Glue, dry fully
- Then apply Carbon by MAC with a (slightly damp— MAC FIX+ sprayed on brush) angled contour brush right above the crease and draw the line you want (half moon shaped)
- Again, take Carbon and get a small tapered fluffy brush and blend upward and outward until desired shape, complimenting your eyeshape
- Brush under eye with a pointed small brush (7) by Sonia Kushuk and blend evenly with Carbon near outter corner under eye conjoining the top and bottom
- Lastly, apply NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk under your brow and blend with Milani eyeshadow in Lily White until completely blended and then go over with NYX for a more dramatic, beautiful brow
- Also apply in the inner corner of your eye and blend with a concealer brush for no rough edges
- Finish off by applying ELF Liquid Eyeliner, false Ardell (wispie) lashes (doubled stacked) and Urban Decay Supercurl mascara! <3
Nov 09. 188 Notes.
Nov 09. 19603 Notes.
Nov 09. 6467 Notes.
Nov 09. 3407 Notes.
Nov 09. 61595 Notes.